In 2015 was created Dymon Asia Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Singapore. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Singapore.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. Comparing to the other companies, this Dymon Asia Ventures performs on 14 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 42 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Dymon Asia Ventures, startups are often financed by New Enterprise Associates, Wells Fargo Strategic Capital, Inc., Vitulum Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Portag3 Ventures, WorldQuant Ventures LLC, Trendlines Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Wonderful Sky Financial Group, West Hill Capital, Vision Blue Solutions.
The current fund was established by Christiaan Kaptein, Jinesh Patel. We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight The Agency for Science, Technology and Research, Canopy, Spark Systems. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Big Data, Information Technology. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Singapore. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|$1M||23 Nov 2021||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|$11M||15 May 2020||Central|
|$6M||13 May 2020||Central|
|$11M||08 Apr 2020||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$3M||23 Oct 2018||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|10 Aug 2018||Central Region|
|$4M||05 Jul 2018||Central|
|$2M||03 Jul 2018||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$4M||25 Jun 2018||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.