In 1991 was created UOB Venture, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Asia in Singapore. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Singapore.
The real fund results show that this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this UOB Venture works on 3 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. Deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from UOB Venture the average startup value is more than 1 billion dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2010. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
Besides them, we counted 9 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 2 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Artificial Intelligence, Internet. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Lu.com, HunterOn, Appier
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the UOB Venture, startups are often financed by Enspire Capital, Venrock, Safeguard Scientifics. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Enspire Capital, Safeguard Scientifics, Bahrain Middle East Bank. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Enspire Capital, WI Harper Group, Safeguard Scientifics.
|$231M||04 Aug 2021||Dongcheng District, Beijing, China|
|$28M||03 May 2021||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
|$31M||11 Jan 2020||Thailand|
|$150M||26 Dec 2019||Jakarta, Jakarta Raya, Indonesia|
Kedu Healthcare Tech
|$60M||16 Dec 2019||Shanghai, China|
|$45M||12 Dec 2019||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$18M||27 Nov 2019||Jakarta Raya|
|20 Nov 2019||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|26 Jul 2019||Jakarta Raya|
– Indonesian social commerce startup Evermos raised $30m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by UOB Venture Management’s Asia Impact Investment Fund II and joined by IFC, MDI Ventures, Telkomsel Mitra Innovation and Future Shape, along with returning investors Jungle Ventures and Shunwei Capital.
– The funding will be used on hiring, enhancing Evermos’ recommendation engine and other AI-based tech, and entering new regions in Indonesia.
– The company says it currently has 100,000 active resellers in more than 500 Tier 2 and Tier 3 cities, mostly in Java. Its goal is to reach more than one million resellers throughout Indonesia over the next five years.
– Halodoc, an Indonesian healthtech platform raised US$ 80 million in Series C financing.
– The round was led by PT Astra Digital Internasional, a subsidiary of PT Astra International Tbk, with participation from Temasek, Telkomsel’s TMI, Acrew Diversify Capital Fund, Bangkok Bank, UOB Venture Management, Singtel Innov8, BliBli, Allianz X, Novo Holdings, and Openspace Ventures.
– The funds will be used to deepen the company’s penetration in key healthcare verticals across Indonesia.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.