Infrastructure-as-code management platform Spacelift nabs $15M
16 Oct, 2021
– CloudTalk, a Bratislava, Slovakia-based startup that offers cloud call center software-as-a-service, raised €6m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by henQ and joined by Point Nine Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to expand its marketing, sales and product development efforts to new regions.
– CloudTalk provides a SaaS based call center software platform to customers from over 80 countries.
– The company has a team of 57 people.