Start-Up Brasil appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The company was established in South America in Brazil. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Su00e3o Paulo.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Start-Up Brasil, startups are often financed by Start-Up Chile, 500 Startups. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Wayra, MVI (MENA Venture Investments), Fernando Rivera. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SP Ventures, Leonardo Teixeira, Crescera Investimentos (f/k/a Bozano Investimentos).
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Marketplace, Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Brazil. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Agrosmart.
Opposing the other organizations, this Start-Up Brasil works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. When the investment is from Start-Up Brasil the average startup value is less than 100 thousands dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50-100 thousands dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2014. The real fund results show that this VC is 12 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies.
|Ares Capital Corporation||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Arrow Electronics||Centennial, Colorado, United States|
|China Industrial Bank||-|
|Ding Cheng Fanglue||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Gi Global Health Fund LP||Georgetown, Texas, United States|
|henQ||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|IndusAge Partners||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|IPV Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Laing O'Rourke||Dartford, England, United Kingdom|
|Morgan Brook Capital||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Phoenix Satellite Television||China, Hong Kong, New Territories|
|Power Technology||Japan, Tokyo|
|Qinghua Chanye Jijin||-|
|RWI Group||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|01 Jun 2018||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$47K||14 Apr 2018||Rio de Janeiro, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil|
|$38K||04 Apr 2018||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$475K||26 Mar 2018||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$418K||25 Mar 2018||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
|$181K||03 Jan 2018||Goiânia, Goiás, Brazil|
|$47K||18 Nov 2017||Pelotas, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil|
|$1M||20 Jan 2016||Brazil, Minas Gerais, Brazil|
|$42K||01 Jul 2015||Goiânia, Goiás, Brazil|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.