Inventure appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2005. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Helsinki. The venture was found in Europe in Finland.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Finland. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Internet. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Bitbar, DrugStars, Abzu.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Inventure, startups are often financed by Tekes, Lifeline Ventures, First Fellow Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are First Fellow Partners, Lifeline Ventures, Tesi. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by First Fellow Partners, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Lifeline Ventures.
The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this VC is 34 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Opposing the other organizations, this Inventure works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The average startup value when the investment from Inventure is 1-5 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Sami Lampinen, Timo Tirkkonen. We also calculated 7 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||06 Dec 2022||-|
|$2M||10 Nov 2022||Malmö, Skane Lan, Sweden|
|$1M||11 Oct 2022||Stockholm, Södermanland, Sweden|
|$16M||20 Sep 2022||Epalinges, Vaud, Switzerland|
|$13M||09 Sep 2022||Tallinn, Harju maakond, Estonia|
|$7M||06 Sep 2022||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$21M||18 Aug 2022||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$2M||15 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||01 Jul 2022||Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland|
– Stravito, a market research and insights company, raised €12.4m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Endeit Capital and joined by existing investors HenQ, Inventure and Creades.
– To date, Stravito has raised €20.1m.
– The company appointed Elaine Rodrigo, chief insights & analytics officer at Reckitt Benckiser, to its board of directors.
– Yousician, a music education company, raised $28m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Atomico and joined by existing investors Lifeline Ventures, Draper Esprit, and Inventure.
– It brings Yousician to a valuation of $100m.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.