Jubilee Capital Management appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2015. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Singapore. The company was established in Asia in Singapore.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Jubilee Capital Management, startups are often financed by ZhenFund, Amino Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Amino Capital, rocketship.vc, Zino Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by rocketship.vc, Grand View Capital, Amino Capital.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2017. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The fund was created by Fong Jek Gan, George Gong, Stanley Zhang. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Information Technology, Software. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline LatiPay, Menusifu Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - New Zealand.
Funds with similar focus
|Embark Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|iHeartMedia||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
|Leonard Green & Partners||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Noble International Ltd||Michigan, Troy, United States|
|Qingdao Shaohai Gaochuang Tiandi Investment||China, Qingdao Shi, Shandong|
|Qinghua Chanye Jijin||-|
|SK Hynix Semiconductor China||China, Jiangsu, Wuxi Shi|
|TD Commercial Banking||-|
|$37M||04 May 2021||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$11M||15 May 2020||Central|
|28 May 2019||Hanoi, Vietnam|
|$4M||15 Oct 2018||New York, United States|
|$3M||20 Sep 2017||New York, United States|
|$3M||31 Jan 2017||Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.