Ares Capital Corporation is the famous VC, which was founded in 2004. The main department of described VC is located in the Los Angeles. The company was established in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Sonian, Brandtone, Faction Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Analytics, Advertising. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The overall number of key employees were 19.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Ares Capital Corporation, startups are often financed by Chrysalis Ventures, Summerhill Venture Partners, Prism Venture Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are The Carlyle Group, Texas Instruments, Chrysalis Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by River Cities Capital Funds, Meritage Funds, Charterhouse Strategic Partners.
Comparing to the other companies, this Ares Capital Corporation performs on 7 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2015. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
|$12M||01 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
Professional Fighters League
|$65M||18 Feb 2021||District of Columbia, United States|
|$70M||23 Mar 2017||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$8M||28 Feb 2017||Frederick, Maryland, United States|
|$6M||25 Jan 2017||Denver, Colorado, United States|
Pyramid Hotel Group
|$1M||04 Nov 2016||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$6M||15 Dec 2015||Denver, Colorado, United States|
|$7M||14 Oct 2015||Massachusetts, United States|
|$40M||06 Jul 2015||Orlando, Florida, United States|
– Faraday Future announced that it has raised approximately US$100m in debt financing commitments led by Ares.
– The new funding allows FF to build upon the momentum of a well-developed vehicle program and begin production preparation at FF’s manufacturing facility in Hanford, California and advance the countdown of the delivery of the FF 91, which is planned for approximately 12 months after the close of its previously announced merger with Property Solutions Acquisition Corp (“PSAC”).
– The Professional Fighters League (PFL) from New York has announced the completion of a $65m financing round.
– The round was led by Ares Capital, Elysian Park Ventures, and Knighthead Capital.
– The PFL is the first and only to present MMA in the sport-season format, where individual fighters control their own destiny, competing each year in a Regular Season, Playoffs, and Championship.
– PFL is the fastest growing sports league and the #2 MMA company worldwide.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.