InnoEnergy appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2010. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Eindhoven. The venture was found in Europe in The Netherlands.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. This InnoEnergy works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The average startup value when the investment from InnoEnergy is 1-5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Sweden. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Swedish Algae Factory, Energiency, Aerones. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Internet, Energy Storage.
Besides them, we counted 10 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the InnoEnergy, startups are often financed by EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Y Combinator, SODENA. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bpifrance, Paca Investissement, Earthworm. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Swedish Energy Agency, Fundaciu00f3n REPSOL.
|3M||07 Nov 2019||Germany, Ilmenau|
|2M||02 May 2018||France, Aix-en-Provence|
|5M||16 Oct 2020||Portugal, Coimbra|
|1M||18 Dec 2018||Germany, Dortmund|
|23 Oct 2015||Germany, Karlsruhe|
|2M||01 Jun 2014||France, Rousset|
|28K||01 Sep 2020||Sweden, Solna kommun|
|1M||18 Jan 2016||Sweden, Stockholm|
RVE.SOL - Solucoes de Energia Rural
|24 Jan 2020||Portugal, Leiria|
|5M||10 Mar 2020||France, Rennes|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.