TIIN Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1998. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in The Netherlands. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Bosch En Duin.
The fund was created by Michiel Bloemer. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2012. Comparing to the other companies, this TIIN Capital performs on 1 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 44 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The important activity for fund was in 2011. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SendCloud, BMEYE. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Social Media, Mobile. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - The Netherlands.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the TIIN Capital, startups are often financed by Startupbootcamp, SanomaVentures, BOM Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BOM Capital, PPM Oost NV, henQ. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by henQ, BOM Capital, 360 Capital Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$2M||11 Jul 2022||Bochum, Nordrhein-Westfalen, Germany|
|02 May 2022||Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands|
|$1M||13 Apr 2022||Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands|
|$5M||12 Apr 2022||The Hague, Zuid-Holland, The Netherlands|
|$3M||27 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|24 Dec 2021||Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands|
|$3M||19 Oct 2021||Leuven, Flemish Brabant, Belgium|
|$3M||31 Aug 2021||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands|
|$1M||26 May 2021||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.