In 2005 was created ICOS Capital Management, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Rotterdam. The venture was found in Europe in The Netherlands. ICOS Capital Management appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The current fund was established by Nityen Lal, Peter Van Gelderen. Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2011. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 52 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Opposing the other organizations, this ICOS Capital Management works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the ICOS Capital Management, startups are often financed by Foundation for Technological Innovation (FIT), VI Partners AG, UvA Ventures Holding. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are VI Partners AG, StartGreen Capital, Nedermaas Hightech Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ABN AMRO Fund, VI Partners AG, Mahindra Rise.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Manufacturing, Software. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 2 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight BioActor, Photanol, Squirro. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - The Netherlands. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|01 Oct 2021||-|
Carbon Clean Solutions
|$7M||03 Aug 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$18M||01 Nov 2020||North District|
|$7M||30 Aug 2020||Gelderland|
Carbon Clean Solutions
|$22M||02 Jul 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||01 Aug 2019||Krakow, Lesser Poland Voivodeship, Poland|
|$13M||16 Jun 2019||Vaud, Switzerland|
|$4M||01 Sep 2017||Vaud, Switzerland|
|30 Jun 2016||South Holland|
– Carbon Clean, a London, UK-based developer of carbon dioxide capture and separation technology, raised $8m in Series B funding.
– Backers included new investor CEMEX and existing investors Equinor Ventures, ICOS Capital, and WAVE Equity Partners.
– The capital raise extends Carbon Clean’s $22m Series B round announced in July 2020, bringing the total amount raised to $30m.
– Led by Aniruddha Sharma, CEO, Carbon Clean is a global leader in CO2 capture technology which reduces the costs and environmental impacts of CO2 separation.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.