Lead Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The main department of described VC is located in the Budapest. The venture was found in Europe in Hungary.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the Lead Ventures, startups are often financed by TechFounders, PortfoLion, Neulogy Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are PortfoLion, Inven Capital, Hiventures Investment Fund.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Social Media Marketing. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Neticle, GA Drilling, Neuron Soundware. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Slovakia (Slovak Republic).
Funds with similar focus
|Alara Capital||Austin, Texas, United States|
|BKDR Financial Holding Group||China, Guangdong Province, Huizhou|
|BreakawayGrowth Fund||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Fengate Real Asset Investments||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|GMO Pepabo||Japan, Tokyo|
|Guangdong Culture Venture Factory||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Ivey Business School||Canada, London, Ontario|
|Lanta Capital Holdings||HaMerkaz, Hod Hasharon, Israel|
|MAHLE||Baden-Wurttemberg, Germany, Stuttgart|
|Misuzu Industries||Japan, Nagano Prefecture, Suwa|
|MOBILE WORLD CAPITAL||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Shanghai Hongyu Asset Management||China, Shanghai|
|Sjova||Gullbringusysla, Iceland, Reykjavík|
|UK Creative Content EIS Fund||England, London, United Kingdom|
|VisionMax Health Fund||-|
|Zhong Rui Jia Yuan Touzi||Beijing, Beijing Shi, China|
|$12M||07 Apr 2022||Trnava, Region of Trnava, Slovakia|
|$2M||07 Mar 2022||Redwood City, California, United States|
|$590K||01 Jan 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$2M||08 Nov 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||03 Jun 2021||Budapest, Hungary|
Codecool - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni
|$8M||04 Mar 2021||Budapest, Hungary|
|$5M||21 Oct 2020||Berlin|
|$2M||04 Oct 2020||City of London, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||11 May 2020||Zagreb, City of Zagreb, Croatia|
– Codecool is an Hungarian programming school and IT Talent Hub operating in Central Europe.
– The company raised €7m in funding.
– Backers included Integral Venture Partners and its earlier investors Lead Ventures and PortfoLion Capital Partners.
– The new investment will be used for further expansion and product development.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.