Kinnevik AB is the famous VC, which was founded in 1936. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Stockholm. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Sweden.
The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Kinnevik AB performs on 6 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. When the investment is from Kinnevik AB the average startup value is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 23 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
The overall number of key employees were 8.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Kinnevik AB, startups are often financed by TEV | Tengelmann Ventures, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures, Summit Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Summit Partners, Access Industries, TEV | Tengelmann Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Access Industries, Millicom Systems, HV Holtzbrinck Ventures.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are E-Commerce, Internet. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Rocket Internet, Zalando, Lazada Group Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
|$64M||19 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$150M||06 Jul 2021||Copenhagen, Hovedstaden, Denmark|
|$160M||29 Apr 2021||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|$48M||22 Apr 2021||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|$263M||08 Apr 2021||Oslo, Norway|
|$192M||29 Mar 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$11M||04 Feb 2021||Copenhagen, Capital Region of Denmark, Denmark|
|$155M||03 Feb 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$63M||14 Jan 2021||Stockholm County|
– Spring Health, the most comprehensive global mental health solution for employers and health plans, has secured $190m in Series C funding.
– Top healthcare investor Kinnevik led the round and was joined by new investor The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America (Guardian Life), along with existing investors Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, and True Capital Ventures.
– The company’s total investment to date is $300m, bringing the company’s current valuation to $2bn on the heels of approximately 6x revenue growth over the past year.
– Superb is a Copenhagen, Denmark-based Guest Experience Management platform for restaurants.
– The company raised €12m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Kinnevik, which was joined by Knight Capital and returning investor Seed Capital.
– The new investment will be used to expand internationally and roll out its new Guest Experience Management platform.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.