In 2006 was created Endeit Capital, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in The Netherlands. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Amsterdam.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 41 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Endeit Capital works on 21 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2020. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
This organization was formed by Hubert Deitmers. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Endeit Capital, startups are often financed by Speedinvest, NRW.BANK, Marcel Beemsterboer. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Project A, Hoxton Ventures, Cherry Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Future Fifty, TCV, Speedinvest.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - The Netherlands. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight CHRONEXT, Leadfeeder, Roamler. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Internet.
|20M||26 Mar 2019||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|29M||03 Jan 2012||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|8M||13 Mar 2019||Germany, Cologne|
|34M||11 Jan 2018||Germany, Cologne|
Riaktr (formely Real Impact Analytics)
|14M||13 Jun 2016||Belgium, City of Brussels|
|24 Apr 2008||Netherlands, Amstelveen|
|01 Apr 2008||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|28 Mar 2007||Netherlands, Groningen|
|01 Jan 2007||Netherlands, Almere|
|10 Dec 2008||Germany, Hamberg|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.