In 2006 was created Thuja Capital, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Utrecht. The venture was found in Europe in The Netherlands.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2007. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Thuja Capital works on 6 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Thuja Capital, startups are often financed by AlpInvest Partners, Oxford Bioscience Partners, Global Life Science Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BOM Capital, Health Innovation Fund, DSM Venturing. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Van Herk Ventures, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, BOM Capital.
The current fund was established by Harrold van Barlingen. Besides them, we counted 2 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Pharmaceutical. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Curacyte AG, Drug Abuse Sciences, Salvia BioElectronics. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - The Netherlands. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
|5M||21 Nov 2014||Netherlands, Utrecht|
|4M||11 Feb 2010||Netherlands, Rotterdam|
|04 Aug 2007||Japan, Chiyoda|
|18 Apr 2011||Netherlands, Delft|
|01 Mar 2007||United States, City of Watervliet|
|01 Apr 2007||Germany, Munich|
|01 Jun 2007||Germany, Göttingen|
|03 Aug 2007||United States, Englewood Cliffs|
|22 Aug 2011||Belgium, Diepenbeek|
|17 Jul 2017||Netherlands, Nijmegen|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.