Funds with similar focus
|$140M||20 Jun 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$142M||01 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$177M||30 Mar 2022||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$50M||27 Sep 2021||St. Gallen, Switzerland|
|$25M||13 Sep 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$35M||27 Jul 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$120M||23 Jun 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$23M||25 May 2021||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$40M||08 Dec 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Aircall, a NYC-based cloud-based voice platform for companies across the globe to manage customer support and sales calls, raised $120m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by the Growth Equity business within Goldman Sachs Asset Management, and joined by most current investors (DTCP, eFounders, Draper Esprit, Adams Street Partners, NextWorld Capital, Gaia Capital Partners).
– The new investment will be used to enrich its app ecosystem, specifically with new integrations covering all use cases, from e-commerce to financial services, Sales, Support, etc.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.