BOM Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 1983. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Tilburg. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in The Netherlands.
Opposing the other organizations, this BOM Capital works on 20 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the BOM Capital, startups are often financed by Thuja Capital, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Technology Development Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Thuja Capital, TIIN Capital, BioGeneration Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, BNP Paribas Private Equity, henQ.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Information Technology, Biotechnology. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - The Netherlands. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AcertaPharma, Protix Biosystems, ULU.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
|14M||17 Nov 2020||Netherlands, Eindhoven|
|31M||22 Sep 2020||Netherlands, Eindhoven|
|21M||02 Jul 2020||Netherlands, " The Netherlands"}|
|234K||08 Feb 2020||The Netherlands, Eindhoven|
|17 Oct 2019||Netherlands, Eindhoven|
|16M||24 Jun 2019||United States, New York|
|2M||31 Jan 2019||Netherlands, Eindhoven|
|28 Sep 2018||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|1M||06 Sep 2018||The Netherlands, Rotterdam|
– Onera closed the Series B funding round, which brought the total funding raised to date above the €24M mark. – Innovation Industries led the round in collaboration with Invest-NL and with existing investors Jazz Pharmaceuticals, imec.xpand, BOM and 15th Rock. – The company intends to use the funds to execute clinical studies and further commercialize its sleep diagnostics and monitoring products in Europe and the United States. – Onera recently relocated its headquarters to the Brainport region in Eindho... Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.