The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Thayer Ventures, startups are often financed by Plug and Play, Fortify Ventures, Militello Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Plug and Play, Middleland Capital, Fortify Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Plug and Play, Structure Capital, Spark Capital.
Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ADARA, Beekeeper, Duetto. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Travel, SaaS.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The important activity for fund was in 2013. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. When the investment is from Thayer Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Comparing to the other companies, this Thayer Ventures performs on 26 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
|$8M||05 Apr 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$3M||11 Jan 2021||South Carolina, United States|
|$10M||10 Jul 2020||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|$5M||08 Jul 2020||California, United States|
|13 May 2020||California, United States|
|$30M||24 Jan 2020||New York, United States|
|$45M||16 Sep 2019||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|04 Jun 2019||Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States|
|$12M||04 Mar 2019||Irvine, California, United States|
– Redeam has completed a $12M Series B funding raise.
– The raise was led by Vertical Venture Partners and Thayer Ventures.
– The round included participation from existing investors Peninsula Ventures and Cobre Capital, as well as the addition of new investor Boulder Ventures.
– Snapcommerce announced an $85M USD growth round to bring total capital raised to over $100M USD.
– The round was co-led by Inovia Capital and Lion Capital with participation from Acrew DCF, Thayer Ventures and Full In Partners, and included existing investors Telstra Ventures and Bee Partners.
– Snapcommerce will use the investment to expand into new consumer verticals executing its broader vision of improving the way people shop on their phones.
– Snapcommerce is a flexible, AI-driven platform that is vertical-agnostic and uses messaging to personalize the mobile shopping experience and deliver the best promotional prices.
– Snapcommerce is projected to cross over $1B USD in total mobile sales in 2021.
– Over 100 Million messages have been exchanged with over 10 Million customers through the Snapcommerce platform to-date.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.