Walden Riverwood Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2013. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Opposing the other organizations, this Walden Riverwood Ventures works on 18 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Berkeley Lights, Innovium, Atonarp. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Electronics, Security.
The current fund was established by Lip-Bu Tan, Michael Marks, Nicholas Brathwaite. We also calculated 16 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Walden Riverwood Ventures, startups are often financed by Greylock Partners, Bessemer Venture Partners, Walden International. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Qualcomm Ventures, Intel Capital, S-Cubed Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Qualcomm Ventures, S-Cubed Capital, Redline Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Belcorp Ventures||Lima, Lima, Peru|
|Incite Labs, Inc.||-|
|Yaxiang Xingtai||Chengguan District, China, Lhasa|
|Yuanta Financial Holdings Group||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Yunnan Zhongyuan Touzi||China, Kunming, Yunnan|
|$109M||19 Nov 2019||Israel, North District, Israel|
|$3M||26 Jun 2019||San Jose, California, United States|
|$50M||10 Oct 2018||California, United States|
Bossa Nova Robotics
|$29M||21 Jun 2018||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$77M||25 Apr 2018||San Jose, California, United States|
|$8M||23 Jan 2018||California, United States|
|$12M||27 Dec 2017||California, United States|
|$45M||13 Dec 2017||Israel, North District, Israel|
Bossa Nova Robotics
|$17M||14 Nov 2017||San Francisco, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.