Prime Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1999. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Amsterdam. The company was established in Europe in The Netherlands.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Prime Ventures, startups are often financed by Northstar Ventures, VentureFriends, Global Founders Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Northstar Ventures, ePlanet Capital, Cipio Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Northstar Ventures, ePlanet Capital, NTEC.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Takeaway.com, Meero, Pagantis. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Security. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - The Netherlands.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The real fund results show that this VC is 25 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The typical startup value when the investment from Prime Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. This Prime Ventures works on 1 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
This organization was formed by Sake Bosch. The overall number of key employees were 4.
Funds with similar focus
|176.com||China, Fuzhou, Jiangxi|
|Arrow Venture Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Beijing Kaiqiao Keji Wenhua||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Cornerstone Ventures||Jeddah, Makkah, Saudi Arabia|
|FbStart||California, Menlo Park, United States|
|firedUP||Columbia, South Carolina, United States|
|Guoke Zhengdao Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Intuit Prosperity Accelerator||-|
|Israel Investment Fund Group||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Life Sciences Fund Amsterdam||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|Medical Technology Venture Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|New England Development||Massachusetts, Newton, United States|
|NN Investment Partners||Den Haag, The Netherlands, Zuid-Holland|
|Ping An Securities Group Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|PM & Partners||Italy, Lombardy, Milan|
|The Michinoku Bank||Aomori, Aomori Prefecture, Japan|
|Yamaha Motor Ventures & Laboratory Silicon Valley||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|$88M||19 Oct 2022||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$26M||10 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||26 Jan 2022||Tallinn, Harjumaa, Estonia|
|$35M||21 Sep 2021||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands|
|$45M||12 May 2021||Munich, Bavaria, Germany|
|$19M||06 May 2021||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands|
|$25M||27 Apr 2021||City of Brussels, Belgium|
|$5M||23 Nov 2020||Paris, Ile-de-France, France|
|$9M||03 Mar 2020||Amsterdam, North Holland, Netherlands|
– Blueground announced that it has raised $180m in Series C financing.
– In this round, Blueground raised $140m in equity financing led by WestCap, with participation from Geolo Capital, VentureFriends, and Prime Ventures.
– In addition, Blueground raised a $40m debt facility from Silicon Valley Bank.
– Together with this new round, Blueground has raised a total of $258m.
– With more than 5,000 apartments across 15 major cities globally, Blueground is reinventing the future of living by making apartments available globally for people where they want, when they want, on the terms they want.
– Through its network of beautifully designed and fully furnished apartments, guests are able to stay in some of the most desirable neighborhoods and cities throughout the world for a month, a year, or more.
– Holidu is a Munich-based technology company in the holiday rental industry.
– The company secured €37m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by 83North with participation from existing investors Prime Ventures, EQT ventures, Coparion, Senovo, Kees Koolen, Lios Ventures and Chris Hitchen. Claret Capital (formerly Harbert European Growth Capital).
– The new investment will be used to further accelerate the company’s growth and expansion of its holiday rental search engine and the expansion of its holiday rental software business with Bookiply.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.