OnKure, Inc. Raises $55 Million Series B Financing
06 Mar, 2021
– Botco.ai closed a $2.2m seed funding round.
– The round was led by Stout Street Capital and included participation from Sterling Road, PHX Ventures and Arizona Tech Investors.
– Botco.ai is an AI-powered marketing automation solution that facilitates meaningful and intelligent conversations between providers and consumers at scale.
– Botco.ai will use the capital for product development, including integrations with electronic health record systems and marketing automation platforms.
– Botco.ai is the first company funded out of Stout Street Capital‘s UNMET Conferences, a mission-driven company determined to attract venture capital investment to underserved regions of the US, and the UNMET Founders conference last year.