United States, Brooklyn
Urban Us is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Brooklyn.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Mark43, Bowery Farming, Radiator Labs, Inc. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Artificial Intelligence, Energy. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The real fund results show that this VC is 18 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. When the investment is from Urban Us the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Urban Us performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2017.
This organization was formed by Shaun Abrahamson, Stonly Baptiste. The overall number of key employees were 5.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Urban Us, startups are often financed by Pear Ventures, Matt Johnson, Haystack. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pear Ventures, Matt Johnson, Haystack. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by URBAN-X, Pear Ventures, Matt Johnson.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: urban.us; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
25.7% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.5 out of 1
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.