Stout Street Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Denver. The company was established in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Clay Gordon, John Francis. The overall number of key employees were 1.
The average startup value when the investment from Stout Street Capital is 5-10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. This Stout Street Capital works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2018.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Valor Water Analytics, Costello, Bitsbox. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Transportation, Machine Learning. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Stout Street Capital, startups are often financed by Rockies Venture Club, Right Side Capital Management, Canal Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Service Provider Capital, Rockies Venture Club, SaaS Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 3Lines, Wharton Alumni Angels, Urban Us.
Funds with similar focus
|Satori Capital||United States, Dallas|
|TOM Group Limited||China, Hong Kong Island|
|Swiss Post||Switzerland, Bern|
|Blue Capital Management LLC||Bermuda, Hamilton|
|Crimson Investment||United States, Brisbane|
|LF Capital||China, Beijing|
|N Capital Partners||-|
|Girls Ventures||United States, Oakland|
|Shangde Heli Touzi||China, Zhuji|
|CFV Ventures||United States, Charlotte|
|Navus Ventures||Netherlands, The Netherlands|
|OP Advisory Services||Germany, Köln|
|Skytrace Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Hangzhou Wanhao Touzi||China, Hangzhou|
|University of Central Florida - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni||United States, Orlando|
|$2M||17 Aug 2021||United States, West Jordan|
|$1M||18 Jun 2021||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|$2M||16 Feb 2021||United States, Scottsdale|
|$5M||06 Nov 2020||United States, Chicago|
|$1M||04 Nov 2020||United States, Boulder|
|$4M||20 Oct 2020||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|$6M||15 Sep 2020||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$2M||27 Apr 2020||Canada, Old Toronto|
|$1M||15 Jan 2020||United States, Cincinnati|
– 401GO from San Francisco raised $9.2m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Impression Ventures with participation from Signal Peak Ventures, and Stout Street Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds to scale operations, further enhance its platform, allow for new integrations with other small business services providers, and accelerate its financial advisors partner program.
– Curate is a Chicago, IL-based sales and operations platform for creative small businesses.
– The company raised $1.25m in seed funding.
– The round was led by OCA Ventures, with participation by Square co-founder Jim McKelvey, Cultivation Capital, and Stout Street Capital.
– The new investment will be used to double the company’s employee count from 16 to 32 with a focus on investing in infrastructure and product development.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.