Stout Street Capital
United States, Denver
Stout Street Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2017. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Denver. The company was established in North America in United States.
This organization was formed by Clay Gordon, John Francis. The overall number of key employees were 1.
The average startup value when the investment from Stout Street Capital is 5-10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. This Stout Street Capital works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 7-12 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2018.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Valor Water Analytics, Costello, Bitsbox. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Transportation, Machine Learning. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Stout Street Capital, startups are often financed by Rockies Venture Club, Right Side Capital Management, Canal Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Service Provider Capital, Rockies Venture Club, SaaS Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 3Lines, Wharton Alumni Angels, Urban Us.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: streetcapital.ca; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
6.4% of cases
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Success / Strategy Similarity
Index [the matching between fund's investment strategy and its proved successes in the form of portfolio startups high valuations]
0.05 out of 1
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.