The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Washington.
The fund was created by Steve Case.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 participants. Despite the Rise of the Rest, startups are often financed by Techstars, Right Side Capital Management, Stonehenge Growth Equity. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Greycroft, High Alpha, Dundee Venture Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by 4490 Ventures, True Ventures, Highland Capital Partners.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Rise of the Rest performs on 27 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. When the investment is from Rise of the Rest the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight AppHarvest, SafeChain, Smartwyre. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Health Care. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
|9M||11 Jun 2020||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|2M||28 Mar 2018||United States, Lehi|
Loop & Tie
|08 Jan 2019||United States, Austin|
|13 May 2019||United States, Atlanta|
Trust & Will
|15M||17 Nov 2020||United States, San Diego|
|30 Jan 2020||United States, Bethesda|
|02 Jul 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
|100K||18 Oct 2017||United States, Green Bay|
|06 Mar 2020||United States, San Diego|
|20 Dec 2017||United States, Detroit|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.