Rise of the Rest
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Washington
This investor is located in North America, United States. The main office of this VC is situated in Washington.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 5-6 participants. Along with Rise of the Rest, start-ups are often financed by Techstars, Right Side Capital Management, Stonehenge Growth Equity as well as 47 other investors. The fund often co-invests with Greycroft, High Alpha, Dundee Venture Capital, overall with 60 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by 4490 Ventures, True Ventures, Highland Capital Partners, as well as 5 other investors.
The fund was created by Steve Case.
Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are AppHarvest, SafeChain, Smartwyre. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States. Besides this, the fund also invested in 1 other country. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. If the applying start-up has 5+ founders, it is very unlikely that funding will be awarded. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Software, Health Care. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund.
The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 3 percentage points less exits when compared to other organizations. In comparison with other funds, Rise of the Rest makes 27 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. In 2018, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund generally invests in 13-24 deals every year. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2019. When Rise of the Rest invests, the average start-up valuation is 1-5 millions dollars.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: revolution.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first_initial last, first last, last first_initial, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
19.1% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.