|$1M||30 Jul 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||16 Jul 2021||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|$32M||23 Jun 2021||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$1M||09 Jun 2021||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|01 May 2021||Richmond, Virginia, United States|
|$3M||12 Mar 2021||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|01 Mar 2021||Maryland, United States|
|30 Dec 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||16 Dec 2020||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
– UpEquity has closed a $50m Series B funding round led by S3 Ventures with $20m in equity and $30m in debt.
– Next Coast Ventures also participated in the round, along with BP Capital Management, Alumni Ventures, Gaingels, Launchpad Capital and Early Light Ventures.
– UpEquity has seen year-over-year revenue growth of 500% and has raised a total of $77m to date.
– The company anticipates originating more than $1bn in mortgages over the next 12 months.
– S3 Ventures Partner Charlie Plauche will be joining the UpEquity board.
– UpEquity is part of a new class of startups called Power Buyers that are enabling homebuyers to make all-cash offers.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.