Investissement Quebec is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1998. The venture was found in North America in Canada. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Quebec.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Big Data. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Canada. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Enerkem, AlayaCare, Beyond the Rack.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Investissement Quebec, startups are often financed by BDC Venture Capital, Fonds de solidaritu00e9 FTQ, Real Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Fonds de solidaritu00e9 FTQ, Caisse de Depot et Placement du Quebec, iNovia Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Caisse de Depot et Placement du Quebec, Silicon Valley Bank, Goodwater Capital.
Comparing to the other companies, this Investissement Quebec performs on 22 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The average startup value when the investment from Investissement Quebec is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
|5M||05 May 2021||Canada, " Canada"}|
|15M||09 Dec 2020||Canada, Montreal|
|5M||09 Nov 2020||Canada, Montreal|
|53M||30 Oct 2020||Canada, Quebec|
|3M||30 Sep 2020||Canada, " Canada"}|
|7M||11 Sep 2020||Canada, Montreal|
|30M||10 Sep 2020||Canada, Montréal|
|30M||17 Aug 2020||Canada, Quebec City|
|5M||14 Jul 2020||Canada, Montreal|
– Algolux, a Montreal, QC, Canada-based computer vision software company, raised $18.4M in Series B funding. – The round was led by Forte Ventures and Drive Capital with participation from Investissement Quebec, Castor Ventures, Nikon-SBI Innovation Fund, GM Ventures, Generation Ventures and Intact Ventures. – The company intends to use the funds to achieve the following three goals: accelerate adoption of its products across mobility markets; grow its engineering and customer enabling teams to scale worldwide s... Read more
– GHGSat, a provider of solutions for high resolution greenhouse gas monitoring from space, completed the second tranche of a funding round initiated in 2020, thereby closing its total Series B funding at US$45m. – The round was supported by the Government of Québec through Investissement Québec, OGCI Climate Investments and Space Capital. – The company intends to use the funds to expand its GHG emission detection array to 10 satellites and 3 aircraft sensors by 2023, as well as to expand its international comme... Read more
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.