In 2012 was created Alchemist Accelerator, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the San Francisco.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet of Things, Enterprise Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Rigetti Computing, MightyHive, NOBAL Technologies.
The current fund was established by Ravi Belani.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Alchemist Accelerator, startups are often financed by Right Side Capital Management, Wayra, Streamlined Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Plug and Play, Founder Friendly Labs, 500 Startups. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Streamlined Ventures, Social Capital, Salesforce Ventures.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. When the investment is from Alchemist Accelerator the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 11 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Opposing the other organizations, this Alchemist Accelerator works on 19 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
Funds with similar focus
|26 Jul 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$30K||01 Jul 2022||Stanford, California, United States|
|$60K||12 May 2022||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|02 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$54K||02 Feb 2022||Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland|
|14 Jan 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$35K||02 Dec 2021||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$35K||01 Dec 2021||Tallinn, Harju maakond, Estonia|
|$285K||30 Oct 2021||Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.