In 2018 was created Valo Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Palo Alto. The company was established in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Retail Technology, Sales Automation. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight PlanetIQ, Simbe Robotics.
Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 partakers. Despite the Valo Ventures, startups are often financed by Vijay Pradeep, SOSV, Riot Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Virginia Tech Carilion (VTC) Innovation Fund, Venrock, Service Provider Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|daVinci Capital Group||-|
|La Nacion||Argentina, Buenos Aires, Distrito Federal|
|MELCO HOLDINGS Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|Miroku Information Service||Japan, Yamanashi, Yamanashi Prefecture|
|RB Investments Pte. Ltd.||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|RevTech Ventures||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Yanqiao Touzi||China, Jiading District|
|Zhongtou Guoyin||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$25M||18 May 2022||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$4M||07 Mar 2022||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$4M||18 Feb 2022||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$20M||11 Jan 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$30M||03 Dec 2021||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
|$88M||09 Nov 2021||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$50M||06 Oct 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$10M||05 Aug 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||20 May 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
– Sinai Technologies from San Francisco, CA develops a decarbonization platform to reduce carbon emissions.
– The company raised $10M in series A funding.
– The round was led by Obvious Ventures with participation from Ajax Strategies, Valo Ventures, High Alpha, Climactic, along with other angels and existing investors including Afore Capital, MCJ Collective and Climate Capital.
– The new investment will be used to scale the company’s decarbonization platform as well as launch new modules and tools for companies to achieve net-zero targets.
– Boston Materials, the manufacturer of advanced lightweight materials that deliver increased performance and circular solutions using Z-axis Carbon Fiber technology, announced today the closing of an $8m financing led by AccelR8 and Valo Ventures.
– Clean Energy Ventures, a previous backer, also participated in the round.
– The funding accelerates the expansion of the company’s Z-Axis Carbon Fiber technology into new electric vehicles, aerospace, and consumer electronics that are higher performing, lighter, and environmentally sustainable.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.