Rockies Venture Club
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Denver
Rockies Venture Club is the renowned VC, which was created in 1985. The main office of this VC is situated in Denver. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Besides Rockies Venture Club, start-ups are typically funded by Boomtown Accelerators, Three Leaf Ventures, Sand Hill Angels and 13 more VCs. The most common co-investors for the fund are Stout Street Capital, Nebraska Angel Network, Three Leaf Ventures and also 12 different VCs. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by 3Lines, Three Leaf Ventures, The Colorado Impact Fund, out of 9 investors from our database.
Moreover, a start-up needs to be 4-5 years old to get investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Medical Device, Software. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The fund has no a preferred number of founders for start-ups that it invests in. If there are 5+ founders in the start-up, the probability of getting the investment is low. Bitsbox, Alpin, OverWatchID are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States.
The fund performance shows that this VC achieves 14 percentage points more exits in comparison to other VCs. At the time of investment by Rockies Venture Club, a typical start-up valuation would be 10-50 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2016. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. The most exits for the fund occurred in 2019. The fund generally invests in 7-12 deals every year. In comparison with other funds, Rockies Venture Club makes 22 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
93.3% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
28.6% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.