In 2014 was created Service Provider Capital, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Golden.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Red Canary, IP Commerce, Havenly. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Cloud Computing, Health Care.
The average startup value when the investment from Service Provider Capital is 10-50 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. Opposing the other organizations, this Service Provider Capital works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments.
The fund was created by Jody Shepherd, Noah Pittard. Besides them, we counted 7 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Service Provider Capital, startups are often financed by Right Side Capital Management, Lakewest Venture Partners, Chicago Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Chicago Ventures, EPIC Ventures, Kickstart Seed Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Access Venture Partners, Grotech Ventures, Kickstart Seed Fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Morgan Stanley Private Equity Asia||-|
|PAPEfunds||South Africa, Bryanston|
|Network Angel Capital||-|
|Talara Capital Management||United States, Houston|
|International Airlines Group (IAG)||United Kingdom, Uxbridge|
|Guangzhoushi Guoying Touzi Youxian Gongsi||China, Guangzhou|
|IMechE||United Kingdom, London|
|Findmypast||United Kingdom, London|
|Analytics Ventures||United States, San Diego|
|Aqton||Germany, Bad Homburg|
|National Italian American Foundation (NIAF)||-|
|Zhongsheng Venture Capital||China, Hangzhou|
|ShiYuKe TouZi||China, Beijing|
|Promus Capital||United States, Chicago|
|Shanghai Kunyan Investment Management||-|
|CTNext||United States, Rocky Hill|
|TriplePoint Ventures||United States, Menlo Park|
|Newbridge Networks||Canada, Ottawa|
|Network Angel Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|$1M||18 Aug 2021||United States, Boston|
|$2M||29 Jul 2021||United States, Denver|
Moth + Flame
|$2M||21 May 2021||United States, Brooklyn|
|$1M||18 May 2021||United States, Denver|
|$2M||11 Feb 2021||United States, Boulder|
|$2M||16 Dec 2020||United States, Chicago|
|$10M||18 Nov 2020||United States, Denver|
|$1M||09 Nov 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|$2M||07 Oct 2020||United States, Denver|
– MaxRewards, a digital wallet app that manages credit cards and automatically activates benefits like rewards, cashback offers and monthly credits, raised $3m in seed funding. – The round was co-led by Dundee Venture Capital and Calano Ventures. – Other investors include Techstars, Fintech Ventures Fund, Service Provider Capital and Fleetcor president Nick Izquierdo. Read more
– Moth+Flame from NYC develops SaaS immersive training platforms to offer adaptive learning programs for hard and soft skills in both the public and private sector. – The company closed a $2.5m seed funding round. – The round was led by Bee Partners with participation from First In, Meeting Street Capital, Service Provider Capital, Spacecadet, and Dan Farah, producer of Ready Player One. – The new investment will be used to hire key strategic hires in sales and development. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.