In 2017 was created Engage Ventures, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Atlanta. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Software, Internet. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Fast Radius, Verusen, Intrinio Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
This Engage Ventures works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. When the investment is from Engage Ventures the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year.
The fund was created by Blake Patton, Thiago Olson. The overall number of key employees were 9.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Engage Ventures, startups are often financed by Florida Funders, Ark Applications, UPS Strategic Enterprise Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Rise of the Rest, Atlanta Seed Company, Florida Funders. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Story Ventures, Rise of the Rest, Pritzker Group Venture Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|British American Tobacco||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Fusion Fintrade||China, Shanghai|
|Guyin Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|J Curve Series 2||-|
|Nantong Keji Chuangye Touzi||China, Jiangsu, Nantong|
|RSG Capital||Ljubljana, Ljubljana Urban Commune, Slovenia|
|Shinmei Holdings||Japan, Kyotango, Kyoto Prefecture|
|Xinjiang Tonghai||China, Ürümqi, Xinjiang|
|$30M||01 Dec 2021||California, United States|
|$6M||17 Nov 2021||Menlo Park, California, United States|
|$7M||27 Sep 2021||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|$2M||16 Dec 2020||Denver, Colorado, United States|
– Help Lightning, a remote visual assistance software provider, has added $3m in growth equity to its Series A funding.
– The additional capital represents continued investment in remote visual support and opportunity for the technologies that support it, particularly amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
– The additional financing comes less than a year after Help Lightning announced its $8m Series A led by return investor Resolve.
– Help Lightning added two new strategic investors in this latest round: Mumbai, India-based engineering & infrastructure conglomerate Larsen & Toubro (L&T) and Atlanta, Georgia-based Engage.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.