In 2012 was created Cultivation Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the St Louis. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Financial Services. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Gainsight, Host Analytics, Tioma Therapeutics
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Cultivation Capital, startups are often financed by St. Louis Arch Angels, SixThirty, Cliff Holekamp. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are iSELECT FUND, SixThirty, Serra Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by iSELECT FUND, Cliff Holekamp, St. Louis Arch Angels.
The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 32 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Cultivation Capital works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. When the investment is from Cultivation Capital the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars.
The current fund was established by Brian Matthews, Cliff Holekamp, Jim McKelvey, Kyle Welborn, Peter Esparrago, Rick Holton, Jr.. Besides them, we counted 22 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|3M||26 Sep 2019||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|1000K||31 Mar 2019||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|9M||01 Feb 2017||United States, New York|
|7M||17 Sep 2018||United States, Fishers|
|15M||10 Oct 2019||United States, Fishers|
|17M||10 Oct 2018||United States, Minneapolis|
|15M||12 Mar 2019||United States, Indianapolis|
|10M||15 Jun 2016||United States, Culver City|
|17M||20 Dec 2019||United States, City of Saint Louis|
|9M||16 May 2017||United Kingdom, Boston|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.