In 2012 was created Cultivation Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the St Louis. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Financial Services. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Gainsight, Host Analytics, Tioma Therapeutics
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Cultivation Capital, startups are often financed by St. Louis Arch Angels, SixThirty, Cliff Holekamp. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are iSELECT FUND, SixThirty, Serra Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by iSELECT FUND, Cliff Holekamp, St. Louis Arch Angels.
The fund is generally included in 13-24 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 32 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Cultivation Capital works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. When the investment is from Cultivation Capital the average startup value is 1-5 millions dollars.
The current fund was established by Brian Matthews, Cliff Holekamp, Jim McKelvey, Kyle Welborn, Peter Esparrago, Rick Holton, Jr.. Besides them, we counted 22 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|$37M||19 Aug 2021||City of Saint Louis Missouri United States|
Atlas Digital Group
|$3M||29 Jul 2021||Missouri St Louis United States|
|$60M||13 Jul 2021||Chadds Ford Township Pennsylvania United States|
|$17M||08 Jul 2021||California United States|
|$1M||18 Jun 2021||City of Saint Louis Missouri United States|
|$5M||17 Jun 2021||District of Columbia United States Washington|
|$14M||03 Jun 2021||Indiana Indianapolis United States|
|$3M||22 Apr 2021||North Carolina Raleigh United States|
|$5M||13 Apr 2021||City of Saint Louis Missouri United States|
– Pass It Down is a digital storytelling company based in Baton Rouge.
– Company raised nearly $2m in funding.
– The round was led by VentureSouth, with participation from Cultivation Capital, Techstars, Red Stick Angels and Acadian Capital Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to create and launch Iconic Moments, an NFT marketplace exclusively for the world’s museums and cultural institutions, in the fourth quarter of 2021.
– Balto announced the completion of a $37.5m Series B funding round.
– The funding was led by Stripes and joined by RingCentral Ventures.
– Existing investors that participated include Sierra Ventures, TIA Ventures, OCA Ventures, Stage Venture Partners, SaaS Venture Capital, Sandalphon Capital, Cultivation Capital, and Atreides Management.
– The funding comes on the heels of Balto’s two latest product releases and as Balto’s Real-Time Platform surpasses 75 million guided calls and 160 million Real-Time Recommendations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.