In 2018 was created EduLab Capital Partners, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Boston.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 30 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline eCare Vault, Mentor Collective For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Universities, Health Care.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the EduLab Capital Partners, startups are often financed by NXT Ventures, Learn Capital, Villgro. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Strada Education Network, SEI Ventures, Reach Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|Alon Medtech Ventures||HaZafon, Israel, Yoqne`am `illit|
|AlphaLab Health||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|Brandlab Holding||Bayern, Germany, Munich|
|Collate Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Melrose Capital||Mason, Ohio, United States|
|Very||Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States|
|Yitai Hetian Tiyu Wenhua||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$10M||28 Dec 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$3M||09 Aug 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$2M||11 Feb 2021||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||27 Oct 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||11 May 2020||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$3M||11 Dec 2019||Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada|
|23 Oct 2019||Manila|
|$3M||05 Sep 2019||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||11 Apr 2019||Framingham, Massachusetts, United States|
– Codelicious, a computer science curriculum platform, has raised a $3.8m round of seed funding co-led by EduLab Capital Partners and Allos Ventures.
– Additional investors included Sixty8 Capital, GRE Capital, and Elevate Ventures.
– Codelicious’s patented technology tailors instructional assets within a course to a school or district’s unique instructional cadence.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.