Corporate learning platform 360Learning raises $200 million
22 Oct, 2021
– Customer data analytics company Blueshift today announced it has closed a $30m series C round, bringing its total raised to $65m.
– The company plans to put the funds toward expanding its workforce while further developing its marketing platform.
– A recent report from Forrester Research found that highly personalized, omnichannel marketing campaigns have the potential to generate 4 times more revenue and 18 times greater profits than static campaigns.
– Another survey pegs the average engagement rate for omnichannel at 19% compared with 5.4% for single-channel efforts.
– San Francisco-based Blueshift’s latest raise was led by Fort Ross Ventures and Avatar Growth Capital.
– The round also saw participation from existing investors, including Softbank Ventures Asia, Storm Ventures, Conductive Ventures, and Nexus Venture Partners.