Viola Growth appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2008. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Herzliya. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Israel.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 48 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. This Viola Growth works on 10 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Viola Growth is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars.
The current fund was established by Harel Beit-On. Besides them, we counted 30 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight VATBox, MacroCure, MacroCure. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Medical, Enterprise Software. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Viola Growth, startups are often financed by Viola Ventures, 83North, Sequoia Capital Israel. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Viola Ventures, Viola Partners, Saban Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Viola Partners, Viola Credit, Rainfall Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|$19M||28 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$10M||16 Jun 2021||Israel, " Israel"}|
|$50M||27 Apr 2021||Israel, Tel Aviv-Yafo|
|$60M||21 Apr 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$52M||30 Mar 2021||United States, New York|
|$21M||16 Dec 2020||India, Mumbai|
|$138M||02 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|$18M||28 Oct 2020||Israel, Or Yehuda|
|$120M||27 Oct 2020||United States, New York|
– Insurify, America’s highest-rated virtual insurance agent and comparison platform, announced it has closed $100M in Series B funding led by Motive Partners.
– The round included participation from existing investors Viola FinTech, MassMutual Ventures, Nationwide, Hearst Ventures, Moneta VC, as well as new investors Viola Growth and Fort Ross Ventures.
– This is the most recent development for the fast-growing company, which has raised a total of $128M to date, has grown its new and recurring revenue by 6x since its Series A funding in Q4 of 2019, and has achieved a CAGR of 151% for the last three years.
– Guesty, the leading property management platform that automates and streamlines all complex operational needs accompanying short-term rental management, has raised $50m Series D funding.
– The round was led by the Apax Digital Fund with participation from the AMI Opportunities Fund, both advised by Apax Partners.
– Existing investors Viola Growth, Flashpoint, Vertex Ventures, Kingfisher Investment Advisors and La Maison Partners also participated.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.