Initialized Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2011. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
Opposing the other organizations, this Initialized Capital works on 23 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from Initialized Capital is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 7 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Alexis Ohanian, Garry Tan, Harjeet Taggar. We also calculated 9 valuable employees in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Initialized Capital, startups are often financed by Alexis Ohanian, Paul Buchheit, Thrive Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Andreessen Horowitz, Khosla Ventures, Founders Fund. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Index Ventures, Founders Fund, Khosla Ventures.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Instacart, Flexport, Cruise Automation For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Human Resources, Analytics.
|$32M||02 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$25M||28 Jul 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$3M||27 Jul 2022||Oxford, Oxfordshire, United Kingdom|
|$3M||25 Jul 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$40M||28 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$12M||22 Jun 2022||-|
|$12M||07 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$13M||26 May 2022||Huntington Beach, California, United States|
|$40M||23 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
– Stacker, a London-based no-code platform, raised $20m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Andreessen Horowitz and joined by existing investors Initialized Capital, Y Combinator and Pentech.
– The company plans to put the new capital to work to reach 30-40 employees by the end of the year.
– Flock Safety from Atlanta develops a public safety operating system for cities to work with private communities and law enforcement to eliminate crime, protect privacy, and mitigate bias.
– Series D $150m round was led by Andreessen Horowitz with participation from and Initialized, Meritech, Bedrock, and Matrix Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate product development and expand the team to support every city across the country.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.