In 2016 was created Motive Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the New York. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Motive Partners, startups are often financed by Sir Charles Colthurst, Pearse Mee, Exponential Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Warburg Pincus, Wafra Investment Advisory Group, The Royal Bank of Scotland.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as FinTech, Financial Services. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight QOMPLX, Global Shares, LMRKTS. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of more than 20 years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund was created by Alastair Lukies CBE, Alberto Corvo, Andy Stewart, Etienne Castiaux, Frank Martire III, Michael Hayford, Rob Heyvaert, Stephen Daffron. Besides them, we counted 21 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 55 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this Motive Partners performs on 46 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
|Aetius Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|AirSpeed18||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|CBC Partners||Bellevue, United States, Washington|
|Constellation Real Technologies||Colorado, Englewood, United States|
|D.R. Horton||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|EIA Social Enterprise Fund||-|
|First Capital Fund||-|
|Fusion Ventures, LLC||-|
|HSBC Bank||Illinois, Lake Forest, United States|
|Huafu Securities Co., Ltd.||China, Foochow, Fujian|
|Ilshin Investment||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|InnoSuisse||Bern, Berne, Switzerland|
|MuckerLab||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|Nabventures||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|OSK Ventures International||Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia|
|Ricoh Leasing||Japan, Tokyo|
|Rutledge Vine Capital||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Seen & Speed Ventures||-|
|Wankaida Technology||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$141M||08 Jun 2022||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|$1B||11 Feb 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$225M||11 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$208M||12 Oct 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$100M||01 Sep 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$50M||18 Mar 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|02 Feb 2021||California, United States|
|$82M||31 Oct 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$78M||23 Jul 2019||Virginia, United States|
– Insurify, America’s highest-rated virtual insurance agent and comparison platform, announced it has closed $100M in Series B funding led by Motive Partners.
– The round included participation from existing investors Viola FinTech, MassMutual Ventures, Nationwide, Hearst Ventures, Moneta VC, as well as new investors Viola Growth and Fort Ross Ventures.
– This is the most recent development for the fast-growing company, which has raised a total of $128M to date, has grown its new and recurring revenue by 6x since its Series A funding in Q4 of 2019, and has achieved a CAGR of 151% for the last three years.
– Pollinate is a global software business that partners with banks to extend relationships with their business customers.
– The company raised $50m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Insight Partners, with participation from all existing investors, including NatWest Group, Mastercard, National Australia Bank (NAB), EFM Asset Management, and Motive Partners.
– The new investment will be used to further expand the company’s global operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.