Moneta VC is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The main department of described VC is located in the Ramat Gan. The company was established in Asia in Israel.
The fund was created by Adoram Ga'ash, Meirav Har Noy. Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Israel. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight TipRanks, WAY2VAT, OCTOPAI. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Business Intelligence, Software. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Moneta VC, startups are often financed by PRYTEK, Club 100 Plus, TEC Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Standard Bank, Club 100 Plus, iAngels. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by iAngels, Global Fintech Solutions, Standard Bank.
The typical startup value when the investment from Moneta VC is 5-10 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 27 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
NSure.ai Payment Assurance
|$6M||14 Jun 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$20M||02 Mar 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$37M||12 Nov 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$20M||27 Oct 2020||California, United States|
|$5M||05 Mar 2020||Massachusetts, United States|
|$12M||11 Dec 2019||Hartford, Connecticut, United States|
|$8M||22 Oct 2019||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$10M||04 Sep 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$12M||25 Mar 2019||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Panorays, a provider of security risk management software, announced that it closed a $42m series B funding round led by Greenfield Partners with participation from Aleph and Oak HC/FT, as well as new investors BlueRed Partners, Greenspring Associates, and Moneta VC.
– The company says that it plans to spend the capital on product R&D and hiring as it looks to expand the size of its platform.
– Investments in cyber risk mitigation technologies continue to grow as cyberattacks proliferate during the pandemic. In 2020, the average business cost of a cyberattack was $3.86m, and it took over 200 days to detect the breach.
– Perhaps unsurprisingly, Gartner projects that worldwide spending on information security and risk management technology and services is forecast to climb 12.4% to reach $150.4bn in 2021.
– Insurify, America’s highest-rated virtual insurance agent and comparison platform, announced it has closed $100M in Series B funding led by Motive Partners.
– The round included participation from existing investors Viola FinTech, MassMutual Ventures, Nationwide, Hearst Ventures, Moneta VC, as well as new investors Viola Growth and Fort Ross Ventures.
– This is the most recent development for the fast-growing company, which has raised a total of $128M to date, has grown its new and recurring revenue by 6x since its Series A funding in Q4 of 2019, and has achieved a CAGR of 151% for the last three years.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.