In 2008 was created Almaz Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Portola Valley. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Yandex, Acumatica, CarPrice.ru. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Information Technology, Internet. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. When the investment is from Almaz Capital the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Almaz Capital works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Almaz Capital, startups are often financed by RTP Ventures, Highland Capital Partners, Runa Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Runa Capital, Inventure Partners, AVentures Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Inventure Partners, CABRA VC, Alexandr Chernyak.
The current fund was established by Alexander Galitsky. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$8M||12 Apr 2022||Warsaw, Masovian Voivodeship, Poland|
|$14M||29 Mar 2022||Malmo, Skåne County, Sweden|
|$10M||23 Nov 2021||California, United States|
|$13M||01 Nov 2021||California, United States|
|$250M||28 Oct 2021||Portola Valley, California, United States|
|$54M||05 Aug 2021||Vienna, Austria|
|$6M||14 Jul 2021||Riga, Latvia|
|$1M||05 Jul 2021||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$61M||30 Apr 2021||Mountain View, California, United States|
– Refurbed from Vienna is a marketplace for refurbished electronics in the German speaking region promoting sustainable consumption.
– Company raised $54m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Evli Growth Partners and Almaz Capital, which joined existing investors such as Speedinvest, Bonsai Partners and All Iron Ventures, as well as a group of new backers – Hermes GPE, C4 Ventures, SevenVentures, Alpha Associates, Monkfish Equity (Trivago Founders), Kreos, Isomer Capital and Creas Impact Fund.
– The company intends to use the funds to strengthen its position in the DACH market for refurbished electronics and focus on geographical expansion by entering more European countries, further develop and improve its product portfolio as well as focusing on scaling its international team, employing specialists from all across Europe.
– OneSoil, a company selling technology to help farmers monitor fields and increase yields, has raised $5m from international investors Almaz Capital and Portfolion.
– The company’s tech integrates satellite imagery with mobile and desktop applications for farming analytics.
– These offerings include both remote crop monitoring and variable-rate seed and fertilizer applications that can reduce the time spent on field scouting and improve efficiency as it relates to inputs.
– OneSoil already has more than 200,000 farmers and consultants using its service across more than 180 countries just two and a half years after its launch.
– The company claims that roughly 5% of the world’s total arable land (197 million acres) is covered by OneSoil users, which include major ag companies like BASF and Krone.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.