The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 participants. Despite the Think Investments, startups are often financed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Trifecta Capital Advisors, Orios Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Orios Venture Partners, Nandan Nilekani, Fundamentum.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline PharmEasy Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Wellness, Health Care.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The typical startup value when the investment from Think Investments is 100-500 millions dollars. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
|$200M||17 Nov 2021||Zug, Switzerland|
|$19M||06 Aug 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$34M||04 Aug 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$240M||28 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1B||12 Jul 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$500M||07 Jul 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$65M||07 Apr 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$800M||05 Apr 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$125M||19 Mar 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
– FloBiz is an Indian neobank for the Indian SMBs.
– Company raised $31m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Sequoia Capital India, Think Investments and its existing investors Elevation Capital & Beenext, with participation from angels like Vijay Shekhar Sharma (Paytm), Kunal Shah (CRED), Jiten Gupta (Jupiter), Amrish Rau (Pine Labs), Neeraj Arora (HalloApp), Nitin Gupta (Uni Cards), Ankit Tomar (Bizongo), Sayali Karanjkar (PaySense) and Krishnan Menon (BukuKas), along with 9Unicorns and Whiteboard Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds for team expansion, product development and scaling distribution.
– Zeni is a Palo Alto, CA-based AI-powered finance concierge startup.
– The company raised $34m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Elevation Capital with participation from new investors Think Investments and Neeraj Arora and existing investors Saama Capital, Amit Singhal, Sierra Ventures, Twin Ventures, Dragon Capital and Liquid 2 Ventures.
– The company will use the funds to bring its intelligent bookkeeping and accounting platform and services to more customers by investing in its team in the U.S. and India across product, technology, marketing, sales, and finance operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.