The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Mumbai. The venture was found in Asia in India.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight DocTalk, Atomberg Technology. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Social Media, Pharmaceutical. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Whiteboard Capital, startups are often financed by growX ventures, YourNest Venture Capital, WaterBridge Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yuri Sagalov, YourNest Venture Capital, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Vy Capital, Paul Buchheit.
Funds with similar focus
|Altpoint Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Aviva Group||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Blue Rock Capital||Delaware, United States, Wilmington|
|Drake Management||New York, Nyack, United States|
|Eurofund||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv|
|Gaozheng Chuangtou||Changzhou, China, Zhejiang|
|Haldor Topsoe Holding A/S||-|
|Huihai Tiancheng||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Kepha Partners||Massachusetts, United States, Waltham|
|Kwe.li||Sankt Gallen, Sankt Gallen, Switzerland|
|Liberty Venture Partners||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Mondelez International||Deerfield, Illinois, United States|
|Proterra Investment Partners||Minneapolis, Minnesota, United States|
|SATUS Starter||Kraków, Malopolskie, Poland|
|SMC Space Ventures||-|
|Tekton Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|24 Nov 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|18 Oct 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$810K||11 Oct 2021||Gurugram, Haryana, India|
|$31M||20 Sep 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$750K||15 Sep 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$7M||02 Sep 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$42M||17 Aug 2021||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|$16M||03 Aug 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
|$3M||30 Jun 2021||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
– FloBiz is an Indian neobank for the Indian SMBs.
– Company raised $31m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Sequoia Capital India, Think Investments and its existing investors Elevation Capital & Beenext, with participation from angels like Vijay Shekhar Sharma (Paytm), Kunal Shah (CRED), Jiten Gupta (Jupiter), Amrish Rau (Pine Labs), Neeraj Arora (HalloApp), Nitin Gupta (Uni Cards), Ankit Tomar (Bizongo), Sayali Karanjkar (PaySense) and Krishnan Menon (BukuKas), along with 9Unicorns and Whiteboard Capital.
– The company intends to use the funds for team expansion, product development and scaling distribution.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.