Saama Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The venture was found in Asia in India. The main department of described VC is located in the Bangalore.
The current fund was established by Ash Lilani, Suresh Shanmugham. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Information Technology. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Snapdeal, Bluestone.com, iYogi.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Opposing the other organizations, this Saama Capital works on 26 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. When the investment is from Saama Capital the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars. The top activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Saama Capital, startups are often financed by DSG Consumer Partners, Accel, Nexus Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Accel, Sequoia Capital India, Nexus Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by DSG Consumer Partners, Accel, InnoVen Capital.
Funds with similar focus
|$3M||16 Aug 2021||India, Mumbai|
|$34M||04 Aug 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|$2M||30 Jun 2021||India, Bangalore|
|$1M||07 Apr 2021||India, Thane|
|$11M||09 Mar 2021||United States, Palo Alto|
|$7M||03 Dec 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|$6M||19 Nov 2020||India, Bengaluru|
|$3M||30 Sep 2020||India, Gurugram|
The Moms Co
|$3M||15 Sep 2020||India, Gurugram|
– Zeni is a Palo Alto, CA-based AI-powered finance concierge startup.
– The company raised $34m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Elevation Capital with participation from new investors Think Investments and Neeraj Arora and existing investors Saama Capital, Amit Singhal, Sierra Ventures, Twin Ventures, Dragon Capital and Liquid 2 Ventures.
– The company will use the funds to bring its intelligent bookkeeping and accounting platform and services to more customers by investing in its team in the U.S. and India across product, technology, marketing, sales, and finance operations.
– Jifflenow, a MAP that helps marketing and sales teams automate the scheduling of business meetings at live and virtual events, has raised $11.9m in a new funding round.
– The funding round was led by software growth equity firm Trousdale Capital with participation from Jifflenow’s existing major investors Accel, Saama Capital, Sequoia Capital.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.