|AMED Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Capital Angel Network||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|CH Investment Partners||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Chugai Pharmaceutical||Chiyoda, Japan|
|City of Oulu||-|
|Giant Rich Co., Ltd.||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Grupo Modelo||Distrito Federal, Mexico, Mexico City|
|Happy Capital||Aquitaine, Bordeaux, France|
|Huikedu Group||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|JZ Securities||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|OEL Venture Investments||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Ospraie Management||New York, New York, United States|
|SAME Capital Ltd||Cayman Islands, Grand Cayman|
|The E14 Fund||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Triglav d.d.||Ljubljana, Ljubljana Urban Commune, Slovenia|
|UTI Mutual Fund||Bandra, India, Maharashtra|
|VDOSH||California, Encino, United States|
|Vega Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Zing Capital||United States, Vancouver, Washington|
|$165M||05 Dec 2022||Newton, Massachusetts, United States|
|$70M||09 Nov 2022||Maryland, United States|
|$125M||13 Oct 2022||Basel, Basel-City, Switzerland|
|$300M||13 Sep 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$67M||12 Sep 2022||Costa Mesa, California, United States|
|$25M||06 Sep 2022||Zurich, Zurich, Switzerland|
|$40M||13 Jun 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$120M||29 Apr 2022||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|$400M||12 Apr 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
– Asher Biotherapeutics, a biotechnology company developing precisely-targeted immunotherapies for cancer, autoimmune, and infectious diseases, announced the closing of an oversubscribed Series B financing, which raised $108m.
– The financing was led by Wellington Management Company, and included new investors RA Capital Management, Janus Henderson Investors, Logos Capital, Marshall Wace and Alexandria Venture Investments, and, along with existing investors Third Rock Ventures, Invus, Boxer Capital of Tavistock Group, Mission BioCapital, and other undisclosed institutional investors.
– Neurogastrx, a privately held specialty pharmaceutical company developing transformative therapies for gastrointestinal (GI) disorders, announced the successful completion of a $60m Series B crossover round led by Vivo Capital.
– Other new investors participating in the Series B round include RTW Investments, Samsara BioCapital and Marshall Wace, joining 5AM Ventures, venBio and OrbiMed Advisors.
– Proceeds from the financing will be used to advance the company’s pipeline of GI therapies for serious conditions that impact millions of people yet are not effectively treated.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.