In 2018 was created Parafi Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
The important activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Financial Services, Personal Finance. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Staked us, Ampleforth, Provenance Blockchain The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1 partaker. Despite the Parafi Capital, startups are often financed by Pantera Capital, True Ventures, RRE Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Pantera Capital, Blocktree Capital, Winklevoss capital.
The current fund was established by Benjamin Forman. The overall number of key employees were 2.
|Alfred Berg||Stockholm, Stockholm County, Sweden|
|Bank Hapoalim||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Caida Securities||China, Hebei, Hebei|
|eCAP Holdings LLC||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|Gerber Finance||New York, New York, United States|
|Helios Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|IITM Incubation Cell||Chennai, India, Tamil Nadu|
|Innopolis Partners||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|K2 HealthVentures||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Magicbean Works||China, Shanghai|
|NorthPoint Communications Group||California, San Francisco, United States|
|PureTech Health||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Shienbi Investment||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|UNION CAPITAL||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Veepee||France, Ile-de-France, La Plaine-saint-denis|
|Wellcome Trust||England, London, United Kingdom|
|$30M||10 May 2022||-|
Ethereum Push Notification Service
|$10M||14 Apr 2022||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$70M||12 Apr 2022||Illinois, United States|
|$350M||07 Apr 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||30 Mar 2022||-|
|$40M||16 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$200M||15 Mar 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$200M||07 Mar 2022||Sydney, New South Wales, Australia|
|$450M||14 Feb 2022||Zug, Switzerland|
– Domination Finance, a non-custodial, decentralized exchange for dominance pairs, announced the successful completion of a $3.2m seed round involving top investors in the blockchain and cryptocurrency space.
– The venture’s now operational platform allows users to trade Bitcoin Dominance (BTCDOM), Ethereum Dominance (ETHDOM), and Tether Dominance (USDTDOM) in a way that was not previously available, aiming to provide global users with sufficient liquidity, low latency, and high price accuracy.
– Led by ParaFi Capital, an alternative investment firm focused on blockchain and decentralized finance markets, the funding round included such investors as Dragonfly Capital, AU21, Shima Capital, LD Capital, Huobi Ventures, OKEx BlockdreamVentures, KNS Group, GSR, CoinGecko and an impressive list of angel investors.
– ClayStack is a next-generation staking platform for digital assets.
– The company raised $5.2m in a seed funding round co-led by leading blockchain-focused investment firm, CoinFund, and ParaFi Capital.
– The round also received participation from Coinbase Ventures, Spartan Group, HyperSphere, Defiance Capital, Hashed, Solana Foundation, The LAO, Genblock Capital, Ledger Prime, Animoca Brands, Republic Labs, and more.
– The recent funding will help ClayStack redefine the current staking ecosystem by building a robust platform that is secure and open for all.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.