IIFL Investment Managers
This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
IIFL Investment Managers was established in 2008, and is a well known VC. This investor is located in Asia, India. The primary office of this VC is located in Mumbai.
The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - India. Bluestone.com is among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund. Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Internet, Jewelry. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 1 more industry for this fund. Also, a start-up has to be aged 6-10 years to expect investment from this fund.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7 other investors. Besides IIFL Investment Managers, start-ups are typically funded by Kalaari Capital, IvyCap Ventures, Accel. The fund often co-invests with RB Investments Pte. Ltd., Kalaari Capital, IvyCap Ventures. The investor in the following rounds is usually Growth Story.
The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually. The fund's activity peaked in 2018. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars.
The fund was created by Amit Shah, Karan Bhagat, Yatin Shah. The overall number of key employees in the fund's team is 17.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: iiflwealth.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first '.' last, first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.