Sterling.VC appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
This organization was formed by Farzam Kamel, Rohit Gupta. We also calculated 4 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Sterling.VC, startups are often financed by Expansion Venture Capital, Y Combinator, Rosecliff Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Expansion Venture Capital, Courtside Ventures, Y Combinator. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Y Combinator, Social Starts, Lux Capital.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Real Estate, Artificial Intelligence. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Rockets of Awesome, Doppler Labs, Guilded Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
This Sterling.VC works on 22 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
|2M||01 Dec 2020||United States, New York|
|7M||30 Apr 2020||United States, San Francisco|
|8M||14 Nov 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|2M||02 Nov 2018||United States, San Francisco|
|9M||22 Oct 2018||United States, New York|
|5M||05 Sep 2018||United States, Cambridge|
|2M||22 Feb 2018||United States, " United States"}|
|11 Oct 2017||United States, New York|
|3M||08 Sep 2017||United States, San Francisco|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.