In 1945 was created Kaiser Permanente, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Oakland. The company was established in North America in United States.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Tobacco, Wellness. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Omada Health, Polarity Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The current fund was established by Henry Kaiser, Sidney Garfield.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 partakers. Despite the Kaiser Permanente, startups are often financed by U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Norwest Venture Partners, Designer Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Three Arch Partners, Polaris Partners, Wellington Management. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Intermountain Ventures.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Kaiser Permanente performs on 4 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
|165M||18 May 2021||United States, Boston|
|100M||13 May 2021||United States, Boston|
|65M||06 Apr 2021||United States, New York|
|132M||19 Jan 2021||United States, New York|
|75M||09 Sep 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|77M||22 Jun 2020||United States, New York|
|192M||17 Jun 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|8M||12 Aug 2019||United States, Farmington|
|73M||26 Jun 2019||United States, San Francisco|
– OM1, a Boston MA-based health technology company, raised $85M in funding. – The round was led by D1 Capital Partners, Kaiser Permanente, and Breyer Capital with participation from General Catalyst (GC), Polaris Partners, Scale Venture Partners, 7wire Ventures, and Glikvest. – The new investment will be used to expand its real-world data cloud, clinical registries, and AI platform for real-world evidence and personalized medicine. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.