Orios Venture Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The company was established in Asia in India. The main department of described VC is located in the Mumbai.
The typical startup value when the investment from Orios Venture Partners is 50-100 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Comparing to the other companies, this Orios Venture Partners performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Wellness, Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - India. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ZipGo, BeatO, Boonbox. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager.
We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Orios Venture Partners, startups are often financed by Bessemer Venture Partners, Anupam Mittal, Tiger Global Management. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Bessemer Venture Partners, Blume Ventures, Indian Angel Network. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Bessemer Venture Partners, RB Investments Pte. Ltd., InnoVen Capital.
|$8M||08 Sep 2021||India, Bangalore|
|$1M||26 Aug 2021||India, Bengaluru|
|$30M||17 Aug 2021||India, Gurugram|
|$1M||16 Aug 2021||India, " India"}|
|$1M||10 Aug 2021||India, Mumbai|
|$2M||03 Aug 2021||India, Gurgaon|
|$36M||16 Jul 2021||India, Gurugram|
|$5M||07 Jul 2021||India, New Delhi|
|$35M||07 Jun 2021||India, Gurugram|
– WeRize is a Bengaluru, India-based socially distributed financial services platform.
– The company raised USD8M in Series A funding.
– The round was led by 3one4 Capital, Kalaari Capital, Picus Capital and Orios Venture Partners.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth and expand operations.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.