HSBC is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1865. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the London. The venture was found in Europe in United Kingdom.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the HSBC, startups are often financed by Sutter Hill Ventures, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Iris Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are ff Venture Capital, Goldman Sachs Principal Strategic Investments, Correlation Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by ff Venture Capital, Correlation Ventures, Ignition Partners.
This organization was formed by Thomas Sutherland. We also calculated 35 valuable employees in our database.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Service Industry, Software. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GrabTaxi, The Hut Group, Better Place.
The typical startup value when the investment from HSBC is more than 1 billion dollars. The real fund results show that this Corporate Investor is 12 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of more than 100 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this HSBC works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2016.
Funds with similar focus
|$8M||05 May 2022||Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom|
|04 May 2022||Maidenhead, Windsor and Maidenhead, United Kingdom|
|$375M||03 May 2022||Miami, Florida, United States|
|$127M||25 Apr 2022||San Jose, California, United States|
|$11M||21 Apr 2022||Walsall, Walsall, United Kingdom|
Capital on Tap
|$200M||12 Apr 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$650M||11 Apr 2022||São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil|
Womble Bond Dickinson
|$5M||06 Apr 2022||Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States|
|$150M||05 Apr 2022||Mexico City, Distrito Federal, Mexico|
– Quantexa, a London-based AI startup, raised $153m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by Warburg Pincus and joined by existing investors Dawn Capital, AlbionVC, Evolution Equity Partners (a specialist cybersecurity VC), HSBC, ABN AMRO Ventures and British Patient Capital.
– The company was valued between $800m and $900m.
– Quantexa got its start out of a gap in the market that Marria identified when he was working as a director at Ernst & Young tasked with helping its clients with money laundering and other fraudulent activity.
– It has now raised over $240m to date.
– Divido has raised a $30m Series B funding round to fuel international expansion, while continuing to build out its market-leading platform for lenders and merchants.
– The round was led by global banks HSBC and ING, with participation from Sony Innovation Fund by IGV*, SBI Investment, OCS, Global Brain and DG Daiwa Ventures along with existing investors DN Capital, Dawn Capital, IQ Capital and Amex Ventures.
– Divido’s whitelabel platform connects lenders, merchants and partners at the point of sale, transforming retail finance with proven technology and industry expertise to create a flexible way to control and configure payments.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.