The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Palo Alto.
The fund was created by Avichal Garg, Maria Xinhe Shen. The overall number of key employees were 1.
The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ThunderCore, Marlin Labs, NEAR Protocol. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Social Media, Marketplace. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Electric Capital, startups are often financed by MetaStable Capital, iAngels, Sora Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are MetaStable Capital, Arrington XRP Capital, Polychain. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Polychain, Paradigm, Naval Ravikant.
|Beijing Nanchehuasheng Venture Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Boston Global Ventures||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|Cyrus Capital Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|GirnarSoft||India, Jaipur, Rajasthan|
|Hexie Aiqi Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Kerr Tech Investments||-|
|L-SPARK||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|Pegasus FinInvest||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Pulver's Micro Angel Fund||-|
|Punk, Ziegel & Company||New York, New York, United States|
|SWFI||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Tiger Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|UVC-Tech Group||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Weishi Touzi||China, Gansu, Xizang|
|Zealand Pharma||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
Juried Protocol Galleries
|$3M||07 Jan 2022||Lewes, Delaware, United States|
|$15M||09 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$36M||06 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$27M||30 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$200M||17 Nov 2021||Zug, Switzerland|
|$7M||11 Nov 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$5M||26 Oct 2021||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$2M||19 Oct 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||18 Oct 2021||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
– Shipyard Software, Inc. specializes in building decentralized exchanges for specific types of trades, traders, and instruments.
– Company raised $21M in funding.
– The round was led by Polychain Capital with participation from 0x Labs, 1inch, DeFi Alliance, Quantstamp, MetaCartel DAO, Robot Ventures, FJLabs, Naval Ravikant, Nascent, Three Arrows Capital, Electric Capital, LD Capital, and IOSG.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate growth and expand operations.
– Bitwise announced the completion of its Series B.
– The round was led by Elad Gil and Electric Capital, joined by new backers including Daniel Loeb’s Third Point LLC, Daniel Och’s Willoughby Capital, Louis Bacon’s Moore Strategic Ventures, Paul Eisenstein’s Vetamer Capital, and Coinbase Ventures.
– Bitwise plans to use the proceeds from its Series B round to strengthen its balance sheet and accelerate the national buildout of its organization, team and product suite.
– Bitwise is the world’s largest cryptocurrency index fund manager and is currently profitable.
– Assets under management are up more than 20x year over year, crossing $1.2 billion at the end of Q1 and taking the company to profitability.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.