Dragon Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2000. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Kiev. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in Ukraine.
We also calculated 13 valuable employees in our database.
The high activity for fund was in 2019. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 partakers. Despite the Dragon Capital, startups are often financed by Soros Fund Management, Horizon Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Serra Ventures, Hermann Companies, Dreampact Ventures.
For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Ryvit. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|8 Rivers Capital||Durham, North Carolina, United States|
|Blackrock Capital LTD||-|
|Chenxi Network||China, Jiading District|
|CoMotion Venture Capital||Seattle, United States, Washington|
|Cultivian Ventures||Carmel, Indiana, United States|
|European Angels Fund (EAF)||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Founders Club Holding Pte Ltd||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|iEurope Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Innoviva||Brisbane, California, United States|
|Jinx Development, LLC||-|
|Light-Up Capital||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Relo Create||Japan, Tokyo|
|Sandlot Capital||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Shanghai Qiying Wenhua Gongzuoshi||China, Fengxian District|
|Washington Dinner Club||-|
|$34M||04 Aug 2021||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$2M||02 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$2M||23 Mar 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|15 Oct 2019||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|30 Aug 2019||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
|$2M||19 Aug 2019||Madison, Wisconsin, United States|
|15 Aug 2019||City of Saint Louis, Missouri, United States|
Clever Real Estate
|30 Jun 2019||City of Saint Louis, Missouri, United States|
|05 Jun 2019||Palo Alto, California, United States|
– Zeni is a Palo Alto, CA-based AI-powered finance concierge startup.
– The company raised $34m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Elevation Capital with participation from new investors Think Investments and Neeraj Arora and existing investors Saama Capital, Amit Singhal, Sierra Ventures, Twin Ventures, Dragon Capital and Liquid 2 Ventures.
– The company will use the funds to bring its intelligent bookkeeping and accounting platform and services to more customers by investing in its team in the U.S. and India across product, technology, marketing, sales, and finance operations.
– Queenly, a marketplace and search engine for the formalwear industry, has raised $6.3m in funding.
– The investment was led by Andreessen Horowitz with participation from Y Combinator, The House Fund, Interlace Ventures, Dragon Capital, NextView Ventures, MyAsiaVC and Shakti Venture Capital.
– To date, Queenly has raised $7.1 million.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.